Touch A Life Liberia
To touch the lives of the Liberian people with God’s love through spiritual, health and educational healing from wounds created over 15 years of Civil War.
15 years of civil war has left Liberian children with very little EDUCATIONAL opportunities or hope.
- Liberia is known to have one of the lowest standard of education in Africa
- Many school age girls sell their bodies in exchange for education
- Many of Liberia’s school age kids cannot go to school because either they are parentless or their parents cannot afford to pay their average yearly tuition of less than $300 US dollars
The Civil war has left a generation of Liberian people with insurmountable HEALTH needs and very few resources to have their needs met
- Liberia has a extremely poor and in some cases, non-existent health care system
- Diseases that are often treated elsewhere become an outbreak/epidemic in Liberia. Example of the recent Ebola case that made headlines around the world
- Lack of safe drinking water is a major cause of health conditions in Liberia.